The Men’s Ministry of 100 Mile Baptist Church exists to teach and encourage Men and Young Men, to be Men of Character, to be Men of God; spurring them on through Bible studies, mission/outreach opportunities, and working as a body to serve our local church and community. We also build a sense of community by meeting together for coffee fellowship times, men’s events, men’s studies, serving and growing together to live a life worthy of our calling to be strong men, strong men of God. Providing the resources to develop Godly character and help equip them to influence their world for Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 (ESV) All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
Our Purpose “to be complete, equipped for every good work” To challenge ourselves and other men to step up with purposeful strength and courage to say;
- To bring men into a complete relationship with Jesus Christ
- To unite men in Bible study, prayer, ministry, fellowship, and accountability
- To equip men to be godly men, godly husbands, godly fathers, and godly friends
- To become a supportive environment that touches the lives of the entire church family
- To promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant vital relationships
- To become a magnet for service and a resource for other church ministries and missions
- To provide a series of events that will promote fellowship, outreach, and evangelism
Bible Study Monday morning’s at 6:30 to 7:30am — we are continuing to work through the Pauline epistles, picking up with 1 Corinthians. This study is open to all men.
For more information please contact Curtis Verboom or Bill Warden
Keep your eyes and ears open for exciting upcoming events. We announce them during the Sunday service, as well as have them posted on the side board in the foyer and see the events calendar on this website. For more information talk to Curtis Verboom or Pastor Dean
We have done some great things in the recent past including ice fishing, a service project, a Redneck day (lots of ‘shooting stuff’), golf and a campout. Focus is on fellowship and growing in our Lord together as men striving to live a godly life. If you have a great idea for an event, we would love to hear about it. Please see Curtis Verboom or Pastor Dean
Please see the events calendar for upcoming dates.